Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

Guide to Open International Account

Personally, I made a latest update of the Interactive Brokers book, which guide you of how to Open an Account in Interactive Brokers, which consumes much time, but I think that by making this book, it will help my friends in passing thru their account processes a lot easier.

Here, I supply you an Indonesian version of the Guide Book & I hope you can help me also in filling the Promotional Code, as I'm their agent also. The other link I want to share is the way of using their platform which is in English.


Guide of Trader Workstation (English):

To use the settings that is same with mine, please download this link:


To apply the settings file:
Extract the IB Settings.zip to any place in your computer using WinZip or 7-zip or WinRar or Windows Explorer,
then open TWS, from TWS click File (Top Left Corner); Open Settings File ==> Browse the location of the file

To learn basic operation of TWS, click link below:
http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/twsTutorial.php


Happy Investing^^
Disclaimer ON!!!

3 comments:

  1. bos, link nya di block sama first media. kenapa yah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai,

    Sekedar sharing.
    Setahu saya "Happy Investing" sudah menjadi buku karangan John Veter dari group Junior Trader. Juga di jual di Gramedia.

    Salam,

    M. Alfatih

    ReplyDelete
  3. gw lancar lancar aja. gw juga pake fastnet (first media0

    ReplyDelete

Please comment as you wish and share this if you like :)