Pages

Friday 18 December 2009

Long time no see....

After passing thru my final exam week, finally I'm free.... And now I can give you some of my analysis in stock market. Well, for some of you who have won the BBCA, congrats as I told you the target is 4925, even it's quite close for who has taken profit, you are great, as I did before the last second, I sold it at 4900. So, quite good now...

Back to analysis, there are some stocks to be monitored, some are good to buy on weakness, while some are rated "Sell". These days, mining stocks are quite unstable, as the commodities aren't, too. Besides the unstable, we still can earn some cash with them, as they are the most popular stocks, due to their large capitalization.

Today, I'll start with a new lesson in stock which I will share with you all.

Thank you for being my loyal reader.

Disclaimer ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as you wish and share this if you like :)