Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Proven!!!

As yesterday I analyzed 3 stocks as my top picks, today all are realized that all are going upward.

Well, for PGAS there's a new gas tender & there's a broker upgrade TP to 4500. For me, better to HOLD first because it closed at the resistant, wait til tomorrow.

ANTM went upward today, and it grew greatly, as I analyzed yesterday. The additional bonus is the firm is going to bid for BHP Billiton together with PTBA.

ISAT was going upward & totally it is going upward, wait for tomorrow.

Well, another top pick is SMCB which was missed from my monitor, as it was reversed yesterday, tomorrow it might continue its rally....

Let your profit run....^^
Happy Trading^^
Disclaimer ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as you wish and share this if you like :)